2013年5月31日星期五

With clothes, we all wear different sizes right

With clothes, we all wear different sizes right? But say if there was a tall person and a short person who both wore the same size jeans would it be too short or too long for one of them? How is it jeans are size fit our body length and shape? I have a hard time finding skinny jeans. im a 00 or 0 but im tall so if i get some that fit my waist they are to short and the other way around!! i have some skinny jeans but they are either kinda short or i have to wear a belt! leave an online store :] I am need of a prom dress, I found a cute, short strapless pink dress from lulu is it too short or would I be okay to wear it? Im 62" tall, and the dress is 25 long) I am a young guy of age 18. my height is 5 ft 10 inches. weight is 74.5 kgs. chest expanssion is 39.5 inches. my shoulder is 23 inches and arm is 16 inches. how can i enhance my height , chest and arms very quickly/? Regularly I work out with irons.

2 条评论: